1098 R on the A82 Reg -*** KOK :)

that would have been me sir, A82... yep, that was me, doing 61mph I believe.
 
Fergie has a different (but no less offensive) number!!! :rolleyes: :D

Ah yes, the good old days before my Gemini Man watch failed !!!! For those just joining, Fergie and I had the same bike... 999R Xerox reps... mine was ***KOK, Fergie bought ****SUK... they were the most photographed bikes in the UK bar NONE :D :D :D We used to ride side by side, it din't matter who was left or right, it read just FINE :D :D
 
You passed myself and Geoff on the tricolore and sportclassic going the other way I think ?

Two things happened yesterday, I was either going so fast I didn't see you, or stuck behind ANOTHER f'king caravan trying to race a 1098R, I kid you not - TWO... one going down Dalmally just got faster and faster and wouldn't let me past. People carrier + spam can, at about 70mph the thing starts fish tailing.... expecting pots, pans, socks and knickers to be strewn all over the road, I back off... the tosser then thinks he's won the race.... straight stretch before Tyndrum... PAYBACK, he got termied... came up behind him so fast he wouldn't have seen a thing, I think I was doing 62mph at this point :rolleyes: If you know what I mean, 1 ??
 
lookin good fergie. . . . . :thumbs:

Just noticed that, you seriously need a groan for that... can I groan you PLEASE ???? Your golf day at Gleneagles is in SERIOUS DOUBT now :D
 
Urgent Message For Weeian

The lab phoned, your brain is ready :D :D :D :D Sorry, booked the golf (full info on the thread), 9.50, Sunday 3rd August, PGA Centenary - bring loads of balls and a sense of humour ;)
 
Back
Top Bottom