15 Sept in Newark 999, monster & hodgson rep

ducati girl

New member
Hi

Saw all 3 parked up - 999 in Airwaves Ducati colours with Cornerspeed of Mansfield logos, a 600 monster and a Hodgson Rep?
 
not I (not that i own anything like that)

in fact after todays appointment at fracture clinic ive been told not to ride for another 6 weeks so i wont be spotted anywhere anytime soon, honnest. :watchout:

anyway as is 'tradition' bring me beer noob :beer:
 
Hi Scotty

Being a newbie on here - what happened? and of course! drinks on me - but you of course have to return the favour!
 
nothing too exciting minor RTA commuting home (not my fault like) lesson learned ? be more paitent , which with new old 750ss might be a bit easyer it just doesnt seem to want to go ~:?

what are your rideing about on these days then ?

must admit im terable at buying women drinks, have to see what i can do :o
 
I've been riding an ancient monster for years and it needs replacing - have been out on a couple of different bikes recently - just to see if I could tear myself away from having another monster - but don't think I can do it!!!

My neck has just recovered from the high speeds on the sports bikes ;o)
 
Back
Top Bottom