3 fluid reservoirs

PeteDuke

New member
I was watching the World superbike highlights last night..when the on-board camera shot of the cockpit from Chas Davies' bike I noticed there was 3 fluid reservoirs. It struck me as unusual. 1 for brakes, 1 for clutch whats the other 1 for ?
 
I get the feeling its two reservoirs together for the front brake, possible due to the remote adjust system the race bikes have.

But, I dont know for sure either!
 
Slightly dated photo I believe but, I think I'm totally wrong - the twin pots both look like clutch to me now....

13-ap2_1369_full.jpg
 
What makes you think they are both for the clutch Frank? We can't see in the picture whether there is a thumb rear brake or not and if there is it would almost certainly use a small reservoir.
 
I'm thinking the Brembo standard is to always used a locked down lid of some sort for brake fluid - but I cant find any other info :-(
 
Back
Top Bottom