748/853 for sale

95EE7A31-178E-4DC1-BF5B-2925B1EB66EB.jpeg

I built this bike in 2007 from a bare frame up for a customer. I ended up buying it off him after a prolonged layup and have recommissioned it as a bit of a project thru the past year. Frame, subframe, wheels, cycle parts were powder coated satin black with some alloy parts being polished.
74ADAFC6-DB6E-4E4A-9B65-BD3D01611AF8.jpeg

2001 748 with 853 big bore kit using Pistal pistons. Fuelling is sorted with a FIM eprom which was the go to solution back in the day. 45mm Termis deal with the exhaust. Samco hose kit on the cooling system.
5 spoke marchisini wheels, brembo serie oro discs, black calipers, Ohlins steering damper, Ohlins rear shock with hi/lo speed comp damping, MPL clutch parts, carbon undertray aftermarket mono seat unit, led rear light……..
Bike has been gone thru front to back. Full engine service, all rockers in good condition, belts, fluids, filters etc. All done. New Bridgestone S21 tyres, new battery. Brand new forks, stripped and serviced and built with KTech SSK20 valve kit.
Bike will have a full MOT done before sale. There are a few spare bits… BP seat unit, couple of seat pads…
£5250 ovno
A7B15012-E780-4393-A13E-3C5AEE77BDA0.jpeg

4BEFD0DF-AFD4-43D0-81AF-0CCDBB31AA53.jpeg

213783BB-5D72-49CB-88D7-99737EF998C4.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Dirty Leeds

Elite Member
Subscriber
I built this bike in 2007 from a bare frame up for a customer. I ended up buying it off him after a prolonged layup and have recommissioned it as a bit of a project thru the past year. Frame, subframe, wheels, cycle parts were powder coated satin black with some alloy parts being polished.
2001 748 with 853 big bore kit using Pistal pistons. Fuelling is sorted with a FIM eprom which was the go to solution back in the day. 45mm Termis deal with the exhaust. Samco hose kit on the cooling system.
5 spoke marchisini wheels, brembo serie oro discs, black calipers, Ohlins steering damper, Ohlins rear shock with hi/lo speed comp damping, MPL clutch parts, carbon undertray aftermarket mono seat unit, led rear light……..
Bike has been gone thru front to back. Full engine service, all rockers in good condition, belts, fluids, filters etc. All done. New Bridgestone S21 tyres, new battery. Brand new forks, stripped and serviced and built with KTech SSK20 valve kit.
Bike will have a full MOT done before sale. There are a few spare bits… BP seat unit, couple of seat pads…
£5250 ovno
Nice