851888 forum

RWG

Active member
Hi Folk

Can any one Shed light Why I am unable to open the 851 888 forum,
Been off line for last 3_4 days
Cheers
 
No light to be shed, other than to agree - looks like a technical error with the hosting, which is a shame. Hopefully they can get it resolved.
 
It will be back soon according to posts on other sites. The road tax ran out, same as five years ago.
 
Hi Paul, Doing well thanks. Lockdown is very strict here in Malaysia . Only allowed out of the house one at a time for essential food or medical needs, so no riding at the minute. Lots of police checkpoints with big fines and jail time if you do not have a good reason. It has worked very well so far with cases reducing now and may ease up in two or three weeks.

When I do get out again I will be back on the SP3 and 996SPS. The Mirage is still waiting to be rebuilt in Glasgow.

Stay safe.
Mike
 
Back
Top Bottom