9**/748 Foggy colours, Wigan.

Rob998

New member
Very, very nice 9**/748 in Foggy rep (Infostrada) paint, single headlight conversion. A49 near J25 M6, coming onto the roundabout just after Sainsburys, and just before the roadworks. Approx 10.20 AM. Woz it you?
 
It sounds like Chris's Bike AKA cmoss He lives over Ashton way. Presuming he still owns it that its
 
That would make sense, he was on the main route from Ashton to Wigan. Just looked at his website too, and it looks like the right bike.
 
Yep prob was me, its seen the light of day, dosnt get out much.

Mr C sent you a PM regarding This Sun.

Chris.
 
Nice bike Chris! I nearly drove my van right over the roundabout cos I was rubbernecking at it so much!
 
Cheers Bud, trying the cluth out today, been having a few probs as its not been run much, so from standing start juddering, so had to re set clutch pack height.

Much better, well at least ridable !!!!
Chris

Rob998 are you local to this area ?
 
Last edited:
Depends on whether I can get permission from Mrs Rob. I've used a lot of Brownie points up, though, cos I'm going to the Bristol Italian Autofest next Fri/Sat. No harm in asking though.....
 
Back
Top Bottom