Mahindra group cheap as shite ting tong rubbish brought to you by greedy middle men!
Mahindra group cheap as shite ting tong rubbish brought to you by greedy middle men!
Didn't get my facts correct before I tried to ping someone...
Just like Triumphsmade in India or somewhere far away for as cheap as chips, and like most shite we suffer in this co***ry sold here at an extorted price by Mickey Mouse middle men managers my arse!
I don't disagree....Just like Triumphs![]()
see post #36
I don't disagree....
see post #36how much are we giving away??
![]()
isn't he up for pension fraud?Your government only gives out free money to their friends, so they get their beaks wet, like Stuart Garner, who's father in law is very good friends with members of the current administration. Garner the **** is still at large, has yet to appear in court, the man has protection.
Did it close
I b ber ber ber ber believe so mte... “Now be a good lad and fetch a cloth”Did it close![]()
Just the tip of the iceberg, shame most of it will not come to light, Mrs Garner and her very wealthy daddy, are not being investigated.isn't he up for pension fraud?
Should that be in the Norton threadFuck yeah View attachment 32313