Former Grand Prix Racer Takes Up Surprising New Life
Axel Pons has been walking barefoot for six years to Pakistan in a bid to find ‘God’
I`ve been there and there are many areas that are stunningly beautiful but overall and to quote Colin Farrell, It`s a shithole.Does god live in Pakistan? You'd think somewhere like Bali or the Norwegian Fjords would be more favourable.
I`ve been there and there are many areas that are stunningly beautiful but overall and to quote Colin Farrell, It`s a shithole.
Great film. Did you have any hookers and midgets with you ?Funnily enough, I watched In Bruggees last night.
Great film. Did you have any hookers and midgets with you ?
2 birds 1 stone . Cunning.I couldn’t afford both so settled for a midget hooker![]()
No but I heard they make your cock look huge2 birds 1 stone . Cunning.
Are they half price ? I`m just a little curious.
2 birds 1 stone . Cunning.
Are they half price ? I`m just a little curious.