Baines Imola

...where were you?

I did one of my favourites; Struie, Lairg, A839 back to the A9 (via some Guzzi mates staying at Rogart for the w/e). I blethered so long I realised that I was under dressed and under a dark visor by the time I reached the A9 - scary not being able to see anything.
I reckon it'll be my last ride of the season and what a great thrash I had!!!
 
...where were you?

I did one of my favourites; Struie, Lairg, A839 back to the A9 (via some Guzzi mates staying at Rogart for the w/e). I blethered so long I realised that I was under dressed and under a dark visor by the time I reached the A9 - scary not being able to see anything.
I reckon it'll be my last ride of the season and what a great thrash I had!!!

I was in my garage trying to make space for another bike!:)
You passed a mate who was taking it canny as he had young son on the back.
 
I was in my garage trying to make space for another bike!:)
You passed a mate who was taking it canny as he had young son on the back.

...ah, I know, a Benelli Tornado by the looks with a 851 and something else in front of that. I passed them on that twisty bit just before Ardgay, then never saw them again. I did wave though! :)
 
Back
Top Bottom