Barn find Lambo

Dox

Elite Member
Subscriber
I have a soft spot for 4 seater Italian exotica from the '60s onwards. I've only seen two of these...one on the M6 in 1983 when I was a kid...and the other a couple of years ago in the Lamborghini museum. And there's this one been living about 25 miles from me all this time hidden in a barn...

 
The number plate looks newish but shows to be allocated to a yellow porsche 911 from 1973
 
The Lambo had had some sheeting up against the back, so thats why that part looks pretty fresh.

The owner probably swapped the plate to a Porsche after laying it up I guess.

Thing is, that'll maybe cost £80-110k to bring up to anything approaching concours...and then it would be worth £150k tops. So whoever buys it at auction needs to be loaded and want to do it. I would if I had the disposable to do it in the knowledge I'd probably never see all the money back.
 
Back
Top Bottom