baylissboy
New member
I want to change the underseat heat shield on my bike, 1098R Bayliss, to carbon fibre. Ducati don't market a genuine replacement so I've been having a look at various sites to try & find one. On e-bay there's currently four different options, price varying from £100-£150, I not too bothered about price, I want the best quality & fit available. The one's I've found are Carbon world, RLA developements, although RLA are out of the running due to some poor feedback I've received from another forum, Corse & a company calling themselves Ducati on-line who are claiming to be supplying carbon fibre from the offical factory supplier. I know of various other carbon suppliers ie Ilmberger, QB carbon etc but they don't seem to offer the panal I'm after.
Can anybody give me their opinion on any of the one's I've found so far, or offer any other options, like I say, my main concerns are quality & fit.
Thanks.
Can anybody give me their opinion on any of the one's I've found so far, or offer any other options, like I say, my main concerns are quality & fit.
Thanks.