Hi Folk,
Question please, do we have the facility through DOC, to have a note/letter or Certificate of a Ducati bike, bevel type to confirm it's Original identify using frame & Engine number's? To identify model & age.
Regards
Paul
I don't think so, as far as I know. Have you tried contacting Ducati, they will usually get back to you.
Edit: I believe this is a direct email to their support - contact_us@ducati.com
Also it may not help much as I believe that many of the factory's records were destroyed in a fire at sometime in the '80s.
Ian Falloon's book Ducati bevel twins authenticity/restoration guide will give you an idea, or the Bevelheaven website, it's unlikely you will get a reply from the factory.
I registered a '66 250 bevel with the DVLA using a certificate from the DOC eleven years ago. I supplied a bunch of evidence to support the provenance of the machine, and they supplied a cert which the DVLA accepted without question. That was obviously a while back, and perhaps the position has changed since though...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.