Climate Change 🥶🌍🌞

Another balmy July global boiling morning 👀
DSC_2596.JPG

Global warming refers to a gradual rise in the "average global temperature". AGT is quantified by having an idea whilst sitting on a hot bath one evening and then collating data that confirms your idea, whilst ignoring other data.

This global rise in temperature means that humans experience colder weather, as explained by the theory you thought up whilst sitting on the shitter one lunchtime.

Sky news presenter just gave the weather report for the next 3 days. She said the temperature will be several degrees below the July average. I expect she'll be sacked later.

Sky news presenter just gave the weather report for the next 3 days. She said the temperature will be several degrees below the July average. I expect she'll be sacked later.
Forcast here is for shit weather till Friday when the weather will be very nice and hot... So hot it will only be 1 or 2 degrees below average 🙈 imagine a fucking weather forcaster actually saying that on the radio but it's the way met eireann release the Forcast to be parroted

Forcast here is for shit weather till Friday when the weather will be very nice and hot... So hot it will only be 1 or 2 degrees below average 🙈 imagine a fucking weather forcaster actually saying that on the radio but it's the way met eireann release the Forcast to be parroted
Same here, it's pissing down grey and cold!!🥶

My fone is dead in work ... I've never seen so many people take foreign holidays... Our summer was absolutely horrible last year and this year has been absolutely shit so people have jumped ship to warmer climates 👌
Sunday for Donington is looking like rain on Sunday, i was looking forward to that, i'm not riding 160 miles there 160 back again in the fucking rain!!

Last edited:
Wierd. New Zealand government only goes to 2022 for figures about New Zealands global emissions. Could it be because of the findings in 2022?

New Zealand’s Greenhouse Gas Inventory (1990-2022) shows that gross greenhouse gas emissions decreased by 4 per cent in 2022.
New Zealand ranks at 74th with just 0.9% of global emissions

Naah naah naah, we aren't going to burn and boil, apparently we are now going to freeze, Scots won't notice any difference :D

Hold it, I thought extreme weather events were getting more frequent :unsure:

Lead researcher Dr Jack Wharton said: 'If in the future winds are weaker, as shown in a recent study using climate models, it could mean a weaker Gulf Stream and a cooler Europe.'

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Anyone else noticed that back end of last year,early this year we were going to boil , now we are going to freeze according to media outlets
If it’s going to be colder then don’t we need more co2 to warm us all up
Co2 does cause global warming doesn’t it 🤣🤣🤣

Anyone else noticed that back end of last year,early this year we were going to boil , now we are going to freeze according to media outlets
If it’s going to be colder then don’t we need more co2 to warm us all up
Co2 does cause global warming doesn’t it 🤣🤣🤣

Because it's 4% of the atmosphere? No wait, it's 0.4%....no wait, it's 0.04% - and we're to blame because apparently we produce 3% of that. And China produces half of that. But we are paying for it so it'll all be ok.

Back