I just enquired about a bmw g310r for The Trouble at The Superbike Factory, the bike seemed well priced but i was then told of the admin charge of £179 on top.Applies to all bikes they told me
What a Guinnessy way to do business, get someone interested, maybe even travel a fair way to view a bike as the headline price looks to be good.Disingenuous at best.
I've never liked their stores anyway but this means they go on the potential Set Fire To Them List along with such luminaries as Argos, The Range & IKEA.
What a Guinnessy way to do business, get someone interested, maybe even travel a fair way to view a bike as the headline price looks to be good.Disingenuous at best.
I've never liked their stores anyway but this means they go on the potential Set Fire To Them List along with such luminaries as Argos, The Range & IKEA.
Last edited: