Ducati 799 Fannigale

Rebel

Well-known member
Am sure you'll say we've talked about this on this site before but i cant get this site search engine to work properly (h'mmm ive said that without swearing)...

Well ive never heard of it until this morning, one of many many customers who comes into our workplace mention about it (yes am at work)... Mentioned about he's in with the ducati wolverhampton dealership people and Ducati approached one of em to test ride the new 799, some ex racer/bsb guy like i give a.....

So what the price tag on this, is it worst or better than a 848 or better still would be cheaper to buy a 1199 ?
 
I don't think Ducati have announced it yet, although it's almost as certain as you can get there will be a baby Panigale.

As for price, and better than an 848?? Nobody knows I guess. I can't imagine it being cheaper than an 848 though, that's just the direction prices tend to go... :)
 
Back
Top Bottom