Ducati 998S Final Edition

tonym182

New member
Hi
Bike running on one cylinder. A mate who's a mech thinks it could be an ECU issue. anyone know who can test/fix ECU's in the UK? I have had the bike from new, just track days for the last 17 years - never any bother - only 10K miles.

cheers

Tony
Bournemouth
 
Hi
Bike running on one cylinder. A mate who's a mech thinks it could be an ECU issue. anyone know who can test/fix ECU's in the UK? I have had the bike from new, just track days for the last 17 years - never any bother - only 10K miles.

cheers

Tony
Bournemouth
It's knackered... I'll give you two bags for it, cash, no questions... no come backs... when were the belts last done?
 
Have you changed the plugs?
swapped the coils and injectors over? Although the 998 coils are pretty robust.

Valve gaps correct?
Checked for spark?
Checked loom/plug connections?
Checked compression?
 
Back
Top Bottom