No then
I don't know why some stupid people can't work this
That's what Paul was saying in a diplomatic manner
That’s because I is posh, as two of my clients on the recent tour told me, I spoke poshPaul's was the first English one and no I didn't connect the two as with Paul being born in the midlands, he had a suprisingly non midlands accent.
It’s obvious it’s my shed, look at the messbut at least I know where everything is
![]()
I always thought you talked like Jasper Carrot
Should have used steel, lasts longerBeware, Paul is posh until pushed then he's a peaky blinder - one more shed joke and someone's going to be sorry![]()
I’ve not heard that song for decades
That’s because I is posh, as two of my clients on the recent tour told me, I spoke posh. Ask @Robarano
Racist
No, not you Rob, June & Trevor from RotherhamDid I say that after 10 pints?![]()
...and, compared to my accent, everyone's posh.![]()
No, not you Rob, June & Trevor from Rotherham![]()