Ducati monster evo in matt green diesel edition

:eek:ONE HUNDRED POUNDS FOR A T_SHIRT!!!!!!!!!

I don't know enough sweary words to express my feelings at these kind of prices.....:mad:
 
I'm torn... on one hand I don't like the whole co-branding thing, but on the other hand I really like the colour scheme and look of it!

Don't be torn man, though i agree with the co branding thing,

but it's just business, Ducati/Audi/V.W. are about to be as big as Honda, suzuki etc, due to the range and models they have available ,

it looks like they are suggesting if you can afford a Ducati then you can afford the 99 bar t.shirt.

Brand schmand.

I'm away to clean those pipes . :)
 
I remember seeing the bike and clothing at WDW and as much as I really liked them (the clothing is lovely quality), I nearly choked when I looked at the price tag!
 
I don't get the matte paint thing :confused: same with the 848 dark :confused:

Had a look at a couple of Diesel Monsters and even tried it myself a couple of weeks ago :mad:
 
Back
Top Bottom