DYI Dealer activation on Ducati

tirabora

New member
Hi,
I plan to add the DQS, the Bluetooth and alarm module to my Scrambler Icon 2023. I can buy the part follow the instruction , but the dealer tells me that he must to activate it.
It looks like it is a simple 5 minutes job, ODB2 connect tool. but the dealer ask 80 GBP per module (I have been told).

Does anybody know how to do it your self? are there software out there I can use for this simple task?

thank you
 
Hi,
I plan to add the DQS, the Bluetooth and alarm module to my Scrambler Icon 2023. I can buy the part follow the instruction , but the dealer tells me that he must to activate it.
It looks like it is a simple 5 minutes job, ODB2 connect tool. but the dealer ask 80 GBP per module (I have been told).

Does anybody know how to do it your self? are there software out there I can use for this simple task?

thank you
I believe you have to have it activated by Ducati servers in Bologna via authorised service centers, hence Ducati operating profit of 91 million euro for 2024.
They love their clients so much, it's not about the money, its about the brand senior investors have been heard to say!
 
Hi,
I plan to add the DQS, the Bluetooth and alarm module to my Scrambler Icon 2023. I can buy the part follow the instruction , but the dealer tells me that he must to activate it.
It looks like it is a simple 5 minutes job, ODB2 connect tool. but the dealer ask 80 GBP per module (I have been told).

Does anybody know how to do it your self? are there software out there I can use for this simple task?

thank you
On a similar note;
Is it possible to upgrade the Multi 1260s software so that it to lowers the bike when you come to a stop?
 
Back
Top Bottom