Ebay/Facebook etc Ducatis for sale

Links to Ducatis for sale on eBay or Facebook etc.
If you see one you think will be of interest post the link in this thread please.
The features that appear below this thread ⬇️⬇️⬇️ on the home page are members bikes for sale

Last edited:
It has a V5. 👀
1 owner from new so could be a can of worms as this seemingly applies: (cut and paste from Piston Heads)

If the vehicle had been outside the UK for more than 3 years, VAT would have to be paid again on reimportation to the UK!

1 owner from new so could be a can of worms as this seemingly applies: (cut and paste from Piston Heads)

If the vehicle had been outside the UK for more than 3 years, VAT would have to be paid again on reimportation to the UK!

Doesn't look like it has. If on a V5 I'm certain anyone buying would be safe.

My 1098R lived in Jersey and was registered there. As you say I had to pay the fees on bringing it back into the UK. If it was on it's original V5, I wouldn't have. I couldn't have registered it without the relevant NOVA paperwork saying all the duties were paid.

Screen Shot 2018-06-03 at 00.37.58.png

VAT Demand1.jpg

Doesn't look like it has. If on a V5 I'm certain anyone buying would be safe.

My 1098R lived in Jersey and was registered there. As you say I had to pay the fees on bringing it back into the UK. If it was on it's original V5, I wouldn't have. I couldn't have registered it without the relevant NOVA paperwork saying all the duties were paid.

View attachment 21291

View attachment 21295
Dunno regarding the 3 year rule 🤷‍♂️

Bastard, I bid a quid and got burned already 🙄
fugley, 1 pence start and no reserve, I think it will get at least to 10 pence :D

Who bid the £2.16?

.... Barry!!

Yes they do . I look forward to you winning the auction and seeing the tears of joy on your face when you roll up to collect it.
sHIT dUDE.....
I didn't mean to dis' your bike or auction.
I've bumped the price to nearly double today.... I think my work here is done.

The 3 year rule’s been waived for now as a consequence of Brexit, provided things were in the EU prior to 31/12/2020, are re-imported by the original exporter and provided they’re back in GB before 30 June 2022.

I know as I researched it recently.

Back