Ebay/Facebook etc Ducatis for sale

Links to Ducatis for sale on eBay or Facebook etc.
If you see one you think will be of interest post the link in this thread please.
The features that appear below this thread ⬇️⬇️⬇️ on the home page are members bikes for sale

Last edited:
Worth the trouble? Multistrada 1200 with possible fubar'd gearbox ? It has a £2k b.i.n.

Image 1 - Ducati Multistrada 1200s

Number #325 of 200 :unsure:

It's a Jan '04 Bike looking at the plaque without the '05 'engine upgrades' - although in the ball park for manufactured dates of the last Fila's built with the Mag Cam Covers and Fabricated Black Swing Arm it appears from the yoke plaque that it's a 2004 red framed bike if '04's had red frames? that was originally red (03 style fairing) it's missing some of the Fila stickers from the mudguard and others are different in detail :unsure:

The ad doesn't actually say it's one of the original 200 - cleverly worded or something else strange and unknown going on 🤷‍♂️

You'd think being a semi dealer he would know they ain't rare.

Everyone knows guiseppe had been told he was going to be fired in the paint shop due to shoddy work so in an act of mischievousness, he swapped over the 916 paint for the 748 paint and created unholy bikes.

748R

Be sure to get some binoculars for reading description!!

Be sure to get some binoculars for reading description!!
Umm, strada 🤔

fugley, 1 pence start and no reserve, I think it will get at least to 10 pence :D

fugley, 1 pence start and no reserve, I think it will get at least to 10 pence :D

Bastard, I bid a quid and got burned already 🙄

Back