End of an era 2

Geoff

New member
Well attended the agm and tried to put my case forward in relation to a gagging order being placed on any customer that has an opinion. I sat for a significant amount of time listening to all things ducati and as requested at my meeting with said individual said nothing. When the time came to respond as requested the committee quickly shut me down. It isn’t personnel I assure you - my bikes been damaged many times since 2004 with over 200k full service and all parts etc purchased from DG. Frustrated last year and getting knowhere I approached the management structure and hit a dead end and took to the forum with a thread. I was approached in the shop and a meeting requested with my wife present as witness regarding my thread. Unbelievable? I agreed to a meeting with another member of staff as witness. It was laid out if I didn’t remove the thread I would be banned from the only ducati shop in Scotland. How many people would tolerate that never mind the request for my wife presence so this individual could shout at me. This is my last visit to the forum and all things SDC so some individuals will be extremely happy. I’ve met some great people many of which are in DG, and hope to keep in contact. Feel free to delete as I don’t care anymore and won’t visit dun again.
All the best.
Geoff
 
I don’t want to get in the middle of anything here however could this be resolved with a direct, frank and honest chat to resolve the issues.
 
I am Sorry to Lose you from DUN as it is NOT a Scottish Ducati Club Forum
WE are only Part of the User Group

No one needs to be a SDC member or in Any Club to be part of and use DUN

I hope you change your mind on leaving DUN Geoff

Bob SDC President

also sent as a PM
 
Well attended the agm and tried to put my case forward in relation to a gagging order being placed on any customer that has an opinion. I sat for a significant amount of time listening to all things ducati and as requested at my meeting with said individual said nothing. When the time came to respond as requested the committee quickly shut me down. It isn’t personnel I assure you - my bikes been damaged many times since 2004 with over 200k full service and all parts etc purchased from DG. Frustrated last year and getting knowhere I approached the management structure and hit a dead end and took to the forum with a thread. I was approached in the shop and a meeting requested with my wife present as witness regarding my thread. Unbelievable? I agreed to a meeting with another member of staff as witness. It was laid out if I didn’t remove the thread I would be banned from the only ducati shop in Scotland. How many people would tolerate that never mind the request for my wife presence so this individual could shout at me. This is my last visit to the forum and all things SDC so some individuals will be extremely happy. I’ve met some great people many of which are in DG, and hope to keep in contact. Feel free to delete as I don’t care anymore and won’t visit dun again.
All the best.
Geoff

I feel your pain Geoff and it's a sad state of affairs and I'm not often on here but I'm sure there will be many including myself that will miss your knowledge, wit and banter on DUN.

Chin up and all the best.

Scott
 
well attended the agm and tried to put my case forward in relation to a gagging order being placed on any customer that has an opinion. I sat for a significant amount of time listening to all things ducati and as requested at my meeting with said individual said nothing. When the time came to respond as requested the committee quickly shut me down. It isn’t personnel i assure you - my bikes been damaged many times since 2004 with over 200k full service and all parts etc purchased from dg. Frustrated last year and getting knowhere i approached the management structure and hit a dead end and took to the forum with a thread. I was approached in the shop and a meeting requested with my wife present as witness regarding my thread. Unbelievable? I agreed to a meeting with another member of staff as witness. It was laid out if i didn’t remove the thread i would be banned from the only ducati shop in scotland. How many people would tolerate that never mind the request for my wife presence so this individual could shout at me. This is my last visit to the forum and all things sdc so some individuals will be extremely happy. I’ve met some great people many of which are in dg, and hope to keep in contact. Feel free to delete as i don’t care anymore and won’t visit dun again.
All the best.
Geoff

hi geoff, it was nice meeting you at the masher 2017. Enjoyed your crack and knowledge of ducati,s especially 109eights. Keep your head high. Cheers ray.
 
Back
Top Bottom