iconic944ss
Elite Member
I bought into the ERS suspension setup offer at the beginning of the year and despite our best attempts I've not been able to get to Knockhill so far to take advantage of the deal.
ERS have been great and offered to extend the service into next year but since money is a bit tight in the Iconic household (as always) I thought I'd offer it, in case anyone nearer wants to get a bike setup ready for next year or can make better use of it.
£75 and if you need recommendations:
http://www.ducati-upnorth.com/forum/showthread.php?16783
http://www.ducati-upnorth.com/forum/showthread.php?13992
and others...
Feel free to PM me.
ERS have been great and offered to extend the service into next year but since money is a bit tight in the Iconic household (as always) I thought I'd offer it, in case anyone nearer wants to get a bike setup ready for next year or can make better use of it.
£75 and if you need recommendations:
http://www.ducati-upnorth.com/forum/showthread.php?16783
http://www.ducati-upnorth.com/forum/showthread.php?13992
and others...
Feel free to PM me.