Estate

Creamy

Well-known member
Thinking of treating myself to a new motor and think it'll be an estate.

Probably looking at diesel, 2015 to 2019 age. Thinking Audi or Merc, BMW not really doing it for me.

Any thoughts on either of these? Or other suggestions?

TIA
 
Thinking of treating myself to a new motor and think it'll be an estate.

Probably looking at diesel, 2015 to 2019 age. Thinking Audi or Merc, BMW not really doing it for me.

Any thoughts on either of these? Or other suggestions?

TIA
ME toooooooo
 
My BMW 5 series estate is 13 years old , done 180k and still passes it’s MOT hassle free

one of the partners at work just got a new Mseries one - it’s very nice
 
I have an Audi A6 Allroad with the 3 litre diesel engine. Up to 170k miles now and still tremendous. The 4 wheel drive and option to raise the ride height is useful as I use it off road regularly
I have owned it for just over 4 years and it is the only car I have owned in the last 30 years that has not made me think about what to get next .
 
Back
Top Bottom