Feeling Hard Done By

AnonymousUser1

Elite Member
In order to get my driving license back - as I was considered a danger to mankind - I took some driving lessons, for it was now all about car driving, although the crash that got me there was on a motorbike.

So I took some driving lessons for a refresh - for which I still have not been compensated for - and although those lessons were not in Gloucestershire amd either was my assessment. two vital techniques were not taught to me, yet I experience them most days on the A38.

Although I was berated for not doing a a Grand Prix start, if I was first in the queue, around here, if you are further down the queue, but still have cars following, You go over the stop line whilst the light is still green, and then the moment you are over the stop line, you hit the brakes. I know con-artist use this technique to extract cash out of the fool behind, but everyone does it around here! Then, when that has failed, and you have to reluctantly got going, you drive along the very wide A38 in the cycle lane, as your day will just not be made if you don't kill a cyclist!

Is this everywhere, or just brain-dead Gloucestershire? And this is not a one-off because it happens every day.

Another point: I went to the gym this morning and then on to Frampton-upon-Severn for eats. Now that the weather is better, I am trying to do more walking. I would like to live in Frampton and see a house for sale. OK but nothing great. Well-over half a million! Sod that. I'm staying were I am!

1709656703523.webp
 
In order to get my driving license back - as I was considered a danger to mankind - I took some driving lessons, for it was now all about car driving, although the crash that got me there was on a motorbike.

So I took some driving lessons for a refresh - for which I still have not been compensated for - and although those lessons were not in Gloucestershire amd either was my assessment. two vital techniques were not taught to me, yet I experience them most days on the A38.

Although I was berated for not doing a a Grand Prix start, if I was first in the queue, around here, if you are further down the queue, but still have cars following, You go over the stop line whilst the light is still green, and then the moment you are over the stop line, you hit the brakes. I know con-artist use this technique to extract cash out of the fool behind, but everyone does it around here! Then, when that has failed, and you have to reluctantly got going, you drive along the very wide A38 in the cycle lane, as your day will just not be made if you don't kill a cyclist!

Is this everywhere, or just brain-dead Gloucestershire? And this is not a one-off because it happens every day.

Another point: I went to the gym this morning and then on to Frampton-upon-Severn for eats. Now that the weather is better, I am trying to do more walking. I would like to live in Frampton and see a house for sale. OK but nothing great. Well-over half a million! Sod that. I'm staying were I am!

View attachment 100427
You can’t take it with you / enjoy while you can 😍
 
Back
Top Bottom