FOR CK, plonk reccomendation !

dseered

New member
As discussed last night, I have a bottle sat in front of me, very nice it is to.......

AsDa 2 for £8, Lindemans-Cawarra, Merlot, 2005.

It is very nice for the price, as always though we all have varying tastes !
:D
 
Just finished off a bottle of Blossom Hill CS (there was a half bottle on the side - so no getting ideas - we had one glass each)

Ian, this is a flipping Ducati site, you nit!:p - you'll be asking Giz for a 'reccomendation non-ducati' section next:rolleyes: :D

C
xx
 
Ahh well, we all like Cheap plonk so as long as it helps a few out then all is good, I know nothing about Ducati's, as long as the on button works on mine I am happy, Winter is for getting pished while the bike is off the road !

Perhaps we should have a 'hibernation zone' !
 
and an 'invaders' zone :D :D :D

or should that be 'suvverners who hold their drink & dont have lie-ins' eh Davie?:p :D
 
Freak said:
I told Davie that Meths makes you sleepy :D

yeah, but you didnt need to hold his nose whilst you poured it down his throat, did you?:confused:

C, walks off whistling quietly.... :D
 
It looked like it was going to get messy when I went, not half as messy as some the heads I saw driving through Manchester City Centre ????

Well I got lost and thought I might pick up signs, I did !
 
I think a certain Mr Perrin drank more than his fair share of Whiskey (between the hours of 2 and 3am) :rolleyes:
 
AK & CK said:
Just finished off a bottle of Blossom Hill CS (there was a half bottle on the side - so no getting ideas - we had one glass each)

Ian, this is a flipping Ducati site, you nit!:p - you'll be asking Giz for a 'reccomendation non-ducati' section next:rolleyes: :D

C
xx

Linzi will be along shortly with her wine list choices......... forget bottles, she's onto cases now :D :D
 
AK & CK said:
or should that be 'suvverners who hold their drink & dont have lie-ins' eh Davie?:p :D

Chaz,

Me Julie says .... gurgle gurgle Shrek!! gurgle gurgle Bart Simpson!! gurgle gurgle Canada!!
 
Scottch said:
Chaz,

Me Julie says .... gurgle gurgle Shrek!! gurgle gurgle Bart Simpson!! gurgle gurgle Canada!!

Dont worry Scott - your secret is safe with me;) :D

Giz - Linzi is going about things the right way:D

DSR: you are no officially getting grown up, if starting on the red stuff:cool:
 
HeHe, I'm a grown up, others would disagreeeeeee though !

p101000110ne.jpg
 
Back
Top Bottom