Funny videos

How vindictive 😂
200w (1).gif

What. The. Fuck. I dont get it, i couldnt follow what he was talking about. Was he supposed to pull off the track with low tyre pressure or something?
I can't stand listening to the Guinness but after each race the bikes get scrutinized so some idiot on the team fucked up!! :ROFLMAO:

So what was the issue?
So it just gets incredibly complicated doesnt it when you look into all the rules they have to adhere to…wish I hadn't bothered!
Reminds me of the snippet from Meaning of Life when the teacher (Cleese) is explaining to his students about doing their homework, moving their clothes to a lower peg, unless they are getting their haircut, and writing their letter home! Hilarious mindfuck…

So it just gets incredibly complicated doesnt it when you look into all the rules they have to adhere to…wish I hadn't bothered!
Reminds me of the snippet from Meaning of Life when the teacher (Cleese) is explaining to his students about doing their homework, moving their clothes to a lower peg, unless they are getting their haircut, and writing their letter home! Hilarious mindfuck…
I remember being at Misano in 2018 and Danny Kent was told to drop a place for going over track limits, never heard of that before. I did have a great passion for Motogp but that's gone now, to many chiefs and all that, the F1 bullshit has creeped in, BSB is rubbish but WSBK is great at the moment, the only series that's good!! (y)

What. The. Fuck. I dont get it, i couldnt follow what he was talking about. Was he supposed to pull off the track with low tyre pressure or something?
I regularly check my tyre pressured before setting off, perhaps I could open an X (formerly Twitter) account and suggest it to Marc :unsure: :LOL:

Back