Getting ti know your bike.

Dodgydave78

New member
Hi all,

I've had the Monster S4 for a few months now and after the initial relay issue I had a couple of month riding her then decided to do the belts, valves and pulley bearings. I've been lucky enough to be able to ride the last couple of months (commute to work) and shes really getting under my skin. It took me a while to gell with her but I just cant get enough. I feel like I'm getting to know her now and I'm hooked.

This may be the start of my Ducati addition :)

Cheers Dave (Inverness)
 
Hey Dave, I know what you mean, love my monsters, when this virus passes we will be getting our Highland Social Nights going again, you'll be more than welcome to join us( be good to see
another monster, alll these multi's..doh!)
Stay safe
Stuart.
 
Back
Top Bottom