I didn't like the Diavel...or did I?

Hell no!! Just looks like what the yanks do to busas all the time with a moto gp fairing slapped on. Nothing wrong with the standard one. Bloody yanks!!
 
I would put a MotoGP fairing on a horse with a diamanté bridle. And get jodhpurs with sliders.

Or get a Diavel and keep it standard...or bling it...
 
You probably did and still do. You would like one all blinged up in your stable.

I suppose I like the fairing more than the bike. I saw one riding out near Ducati Leeds today. At first glance it looked stupid, huge fat rear tyre and long Buell style swing arm...just didn't do it. But this....mmm likely!
 
Is the original article about Haydens Diavel not just a @@@@take and a pic of his crashed GP bike...... I'm not the only one to think this am I ????
 
Ok, you're right. It's just some fun. Tell me you didn't think it was Diavel though. The crashed bike looks just like one...I'm sure:flash:
 
cool, i didn't think it was the diavel and paul v. certainly didn't, but i think the one i posted is a cracker :)
 
Back
Top Bottom