I just can't be trusted !

dseered

New member
Well as we on the subject of WHITE I thought I would share what I have been up to today, I had to do a trip to Homebase this morning to get some PVA and some paint for the new wall now it has been plastered, I spotted some WHITE floorpaint while I was there.............

Some of you may remember the "Celler saga" well it has stone flags, but they were mostly knackered and broken, I filled the gaps with cement and sealed them, I never did like the finished look so.............

p10100013va.jpg


Only just read the instructions though and it take 48 hours to dry.... bugger.

White is the way forward !
 
Thats just fookin sacralidge mate :eek: ...slightly OT but why do people with buitifull stone houses feel the need to paint them.

they need shooting :dunno:
 
I know what your saying but the flags were knackered though, they looked awfull once sealed with bits of cement and concrete filling in gaps, the pis don't do it justice, it looks really good now !
 
Good thinking mate ;)

I'd hate to think of the damage if she stepped on it then went for a dander about the house
 
Scottch said:
Good thinking mate ;)

I'd hate to think of the damage if she stepped on it then went for a dander about the house

Trouble is she will be camoflaged now, stealth Westie !
 
God I have suffered today, lodger said I should have died, couple the alcohol intake with paint fumes in the celler I'm surprised I didn't !
 
Back
Top Bottom