and hopefully you are all having fun, I just woke up in the clothes I went out in yesterday afternoon, judging by the nasea I had a good day/night, saw some good people as I posted earlier, so eyes peeled !
All the best everyone, we've had a quiet family day back in the north east but glad to be home. Hope Santa looked after everyone, we're waiting to see the pictures of Scotts kids when they found out about Disney
No pictures I'm affraid Mikey - the wee buggers had us out of bed at 6:00am this morning, and getting the camera was furthest from my mind **Sorry guys!** (aided by the quantity of Jim Beam I swallowed on Xmas eve)
But, needless to say - it was worth it
We're off tomorrow lunchtime or so, and have still got a ton to do - you guys be sure and play nice!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.