Just heard some tragic news.

BobTheBounder

Elite Member
Subscriber
A mate from Scotland and his wife, Dave and Margaret who do the annual charity bike run every year, have just lost their only son Stephen, their granddaughter Emily who we believe may also have been pregnant, in a car collision in Perthshire last Friday evening.
Dave and Margaret are the salt of the earth, they certainly don't deserve to have three generations ripped from them!
RIP Stephen, Emily and baby, god bless. :cry:
 
A mate from Scotland and his wife, Dave and Margaret who do the annual charity bike run every year, have just lost their only son Stephen, their granddaughter Emily who we believe may also have been pregnant, in a car collision in Perthshire last Friday evening.
Dave and Margaret are the salt of the earth, they certainly don't deserve to have three generations ripped from them!
RIP Stephen, Emily and baby, god bless. :cry:
That is terrible news, as you say God bless, sorry for your loss mate and my heart goes out to the family.
 
There are no easy words for the loss of so many and so young. I'm sorry for the loss of those you knew Bob and my condolences to the family at what must be a terrible terrible time :(
 
A mate from Scotland and his wife, Dave and Margaret who do the annual charity bike run every year, have just lost their only son Stephen, their granddaughter Emily who we believe may also have been pregnant, in a car collision in Perthshire last Friday evening.
Dave and Margaret are the salt of the earth, they certainly don't deserve to have three generations ripped from them!
RIP Stephen, Emily and baby, god bless. :cry:

That’s truly tragic, my condolences to them. It must have hit you too - I’m really sorry for your loss.
 
How tragic! They'll never get over that. I expect you will be feeling powerless to offer them any comfort, there's nothing you can say or do to help.
 
Thanks for all the kind words guy's, I've got a condolence card to send but I'm struggling with what to write, seems I don't have the vocabulary to express how we feel about their tragedy and how they must feel. Everything I've tried to write up to now seems unworthy! :(
Very sorry to hear this news.

I think the words your looking for are right there in your post.

TB
 
Thanks for all the kind words guy's, I've got a condolence card to send but I'm struggling with what to write, seems I don't have the vocabulary to express how we feel about their tragedy and how they must feel. Everything I've tried to write up to now seems unworthy! :(
I think everyone feels like this when faced with such tragedy especially when you are mourning to - it’s hard to comprehend the pain they must be feeling

Stay as strong as you can for them and make sure you have support to x
 
Thanks for all the kind words guy's, I've got a condolence card to send but I'm struggling with what to write, seems I don't have the vocabulary to express how we feel about their tragedy and how they must feel. Everything I've tried to write up to now seems unworthy! :(
What a horrible horrible situation..anything you say will be better than saying nothing. They may and most likely will be too grieving to take too much stock in the condolences they receive but ic imagine they will appreciate them and in time will remember those that tried to help.
 
Back
Top Bottom