Key Loops

DSC00770.JPG

Yayyyy.... they are here.

In the relentless pursuit of bringing our members goodies and value for money we have now secured a limited number of Ducati Community key loops:). Some of you, who recently ordered cam belts or starter kits from our Forum Trader @Exige, may have already received one of these exclusive key loops with your order. Now however, we have a limited quantity available without having to order complementary Ducati service items. They truly are limited, once gone they are gone and will not be repeated.

In the best Peckham Trader spiel :ROFLMAO: we are giving away not one, not two but THREE of these exclusive items for just one of your five pound notes, AND that even includes delivery.

So, how to order? Simply click on your User name/Avatar in the menu bar above, select Account upgrades from the options and then select Key Fobs. You will then be able to pay via PayPal and with the wonders of modern technology (provided your PayPal account details are correct) our post room will not only receive your order but also receive your address to which the goodies should be posted.

Any questions please ask below.

ps. before someone asks - Technical specs : Plastic & metal, 4" long, non-reflective.

Does the subscribers fiver get you these, or will Bradders have to pay separately?
No, they are not included in the £5 subscription, they are an additional item and @Bradders will definitely have to pay.
I'm going to purchase o mighty @The GOAT is there an extra charge to get the posted to Ireland?
Ireland is included in the Common Travel Area, I think we have just two Irish members yourself and the Shed Roofer fella so I'm sure we can stretch to the postage for you which will be a nominal, if any, increase in what it's costing to post them in the UK.
Can we still post to the EU , will they need an export certificate or quarantine
Is IOM part of the EU still :unsure:, were you excluded from Brexit? They should reach you Mark or did you plan to send them as presents across Europe? PM me if they are not for yourself in IOM please.

No, they are not included in the £5 subscription, they are an additional item and @Bradders will definitely have to pay.

Ireland is included in the Common Travel Area, I think we have just two Irish members yourself and the Shed Roofer fella so I'm sure we can stretch to the postage for you which will be a nominal, if any, increase in what it's costing to post them in the UK.

Is IOM part of the EU still :unsure:, were you excluded from Brexit? They should reach you Mark or did you plan to send them as presents across Europe? PM me if they are not for yourself in IOM please.
Thanks o mighty one!

Do you ship to the US?
Also, I am not clear how the loop is supposed to be used. My new car fob came with one and it just seems to get in the way when the fob is clipped to a belt loop and it is too small to fit on my wrist. Are they just like jewelry for fobs? I am at a loss.

They are like a key fob yes - and you can hang your keys up on a hook. Popular with dealers here in the UK with many bikes too...

An additional post here in the Biker's Cafe so more people can see the wonderful offer we have as not everyone looks into the Kit Room.

View attachment 13025

Yayyyy.... they are here.

In the relentless pursuit of bringing our members goodies and value for money we have now secured a limited number of Ducati Community key loops:). Some of you, who recently ordered cam belts or starter kits from our Forum Trader @Exige, may have already received one of these exclusive key loops with your order. Now however, we have a limited quantity available without having to order complementary Ducati service items. They truly are limited, once gone they are gone and will not be repeated.

In the best Peckham Trader spiel :ROFLMAO: we are giving away not one, not two but THREE of these exclusive items for just one of your five pound notes, AND that even includes delivery.

So, how to order? Simply click on your User name/Avatar in the menu bar above, select Account upgrades from the options and then select Key Fobs. You will then be able to pay via PayPal and with the wonders of modern technology (provided your PayPal account details are correct) our post room will not only receive your order but also receive your address to which the goodies should be posted.

Any questions please ask below.

ps. before someone asks - Technical specs : Plastic & metal, 4" long, non-reflective.

I love a nice bit of DC merch, me. I find it almost hypnotic. o_O

Can we still post to the EU , will they need an export certificate or quarantine

They would need a sticky customs form (CN22) on the jiffy envelope to the eu as they would for any overseas country but because the value is so low, that would be the only requirement needed.

Isle of man however does not require a customs form and as you know, posting to the isle of man comes under the same royal mail posting costs (y)

Standard large letter under 100 grams to the EU is £3.25 btw - sent one today.

Back