Knockhill track night

Yep anything you fancy! Normally a good mix of bikes. I'll be on a Ducati though, something a bit special!
 
What a great night!
Big thanks to Jim and Ann for letting me loose on their 1098 race bike. Really enjoyed the night!
The bike was amazing wheelie machine lifting the front end all the way up the straight! First time on a big bike and slicks! Alot to take in! managed to glance at the clocks over the rise on the straight was reading 158mph the brakes were the most amazing thing lifting the back wheel under braking! Also the slipper clutch is a fantastic addition!
I need stronger arms and hands to hold on to it!

Need to get saving!
 
Great pic of you taming the beast on twitter G!

BN6TqaoCQAAX-B0.jpg:large
 
Had a great time on the track last night, my first ever time on a track just hope I never got in the way of you faster guys to much. The round trip from Aberdeen on the bike and 2 hours on the track was a killer, numb A@@ isnt the word this morning, wont stop me coming to the next one though :D
Hope who ever had the spill at the start and end are doing ok.
 
Was riding the 748, with the novice vest on. Yeah first thing i checked this morning haha

Booking myself in for the 31st of july track night aswell.
 
Kinda gutted I missed this one. Really enjoyed the 31st May outing though and I'm back there on Saturday morning for one of the sessioned ones that the track run themselves.

Open Pit is better though but couldn't make last night as Mrs. P was out doing a charity walk. Some good pics on Power Images this morning. :cool:

Hope I'm more confident than I was last time (first track session for ages and first on the 848) but the suspension setup has transformed the bike so I'm really looking forward to it, rather than being mega nervous like I was last time.

Looks like everyone had fun last night! :)
 
I'm gutted i missed it. It was raining at mine so thought it would be lashing down at knockhill.

What was the Bimota in the pictures?
 
It's 851jims bike, I'll let him tell you what it is.

I can tell you it smells amazing, sounds amazing, looks amazing and turns in so fast!!
 
I have to agree with Davcatee; An AWESOME night was had by all (except the two who had some mishaps). I too was a "novice" and again, hope I didn't get in your way.
I am already booked on the track for the 12th July but will still be taking it easy (still need to run her in) ;)
Dave - good to meet you and hope to catch up at the next one.
Keep Smilin
 
Back
Top Bottom