Ktm 390

That is what I can't do, or have trouble doing, as my pelvis does not allow it. My left leg (the knackered one) can take the weight OK , but I cannot have my legs splayed out like that.
1656102022305.png

I guess that I have about 30 degree less flexibility than this picture. Mind you, I think that the Duke pillion seat does not go up as high as mine.
 
That is what I can't do, or have trouble doing, as my pelvis does not allow it. My left leg (the knackered one) can take the weight OK , but I cannot have my legs splayed out like that.
View attachment 52291
I guess that I have about 30 degree less flexibility than this picture. Mind you, I think that the Duke pillion seat does not go up as high as mine.
Keep watching there are more options (y)
 
That is what I can't do, or have trouble doing, as my pelvis does not allow it. My left leg (the knackered one) can take the weight OK , but I cannot have my legs splayed out like that.
View attachment 52291
I guess that I have about 30 degree less flexibility than this picture. Mind you, I think that the Duke pillion seat does not go up as high as mine.
Dude i will take a leaf out of @Exige quote, just ride the fucking thing!!
My pelvis got broken along with my elbows, broke four vertebrae in my lower back and had a punctured lung, four months later i rode up to Nourthampton to see my cousin.
I was a bit apprehensive but just got on with it, i did 200 and a bit miles that day, confidence back and kicking!!
 
Back
Top Bottom