I’ve never been to the Manx, I got the email from Duke. Very tempting.Just got my ferry tickets for next year.
Was planning on going to main TT again but now going to see 916s racing instead!
Thought you were skintI’ve never been to the Manx, I got the email from Duke. Very tempting.
I am, maybe you could all chip in and pay for me as a well deserved treat…Thought you were skint![]()
I'm already down for 50p on the JacketI am, maybe you could all chip in and pay for me as a well deserved treat…
The Classic/Manx is at the end of August whereas the TT is the end of May beginning of June.The classic isn't at the same time as the tt is it?
You forgot to end the explanation with a sarcastic 'you nob' commentThe Classic/Manx is at the end of August whereas the TT is the end of May beginning of June.
Sorry.You forgot to end the explanation with a sarcastic 'you nob' comment![]()