Marc Marquez

centurysup

Active member
I think this chap is really going to noise the other top riders up next year. Interesting that many of them are sending him chummy Tweets, but I suspect it will be very different after the first race as he's a reasonably aggressive rider. :cool:
 
I think this chap is really going to noise the other top riders up next year. Interesting that many of them are sending him chummy Tweets, but I suspect it will be very different after the first race as he's a reasonably aggressive rider. :cool:

I'm looking forward to it... the 2013 season promises to be a big improvement on 2012 - which wouldn't be hard!
 
Marquez

Watching him at Valencia, and then on Eurosport, Julian Ryder said of his shoulder barging of another moto 2 rider - " I cant Colin Edwards taking to kindly to that into Moto GP!"

Rings back to a young Rossi, Lorenzo, Simoncelli etc.
Theyve were all a bit hot headed to start with.
Will make for an interesting season next year.
 
Watching him at Valencia, and then on Eurosport, Julian Ryder said of his shoulder barging of another moto 2 rider - " I can't Colin Edwards taking to kindly to that into Moto GP!"

I think to be fair, Colin aint gonna see alot of Marquez unless he's had to start from the back of the grid for a misdemeanour........
 
Yeah think that's a fair comment. And he's a decent enough bloke, willing to sign photos etc.
Might be an interesting season.
 
Back
Top Bottom