Michael Rutter on board the Ducati Panigale V4 Speciale - PART 1

I've watched that loads of times, it's very cool.

Think I posted it here somewhere a while back. 🥴
 
Last edited:
I believe he’s on the RC213 at this years TT.
Bruce Anstey rode it for Padgetts a few years back, sounds awesome.
 
From about 1 minute on the first vid is down Bray Hill. I did a contract over there, years ago, and used to go out running in the evenings. This contract was for Eagle Star International, I think. My route was from Douglas sea front, up to the TT start, and then down Bray Hill, around the right-hander, up to the next bend and then cut back to Douglas on a back road. Bray Hill is fecking steep - much steeper than it looks on video. You would need big balls to go down ther flat out! And it is just a normal road, with a normal pavement with houses and small front gardens abutting it. Madness!!!
1677864731435.png
 
  • Like
Reactions: JAT
Back
Top Bottom