posiden
Well-known member
Ive just got an email through from silverstone asking if I want reduced price tickets for next years GP.
OK the tickets are discounted but what really p##sed me of was when you read the web page it states that 'CAR PARKING IS EXTRA'
Not only is it extra, its £25 for the weekend !
Obviously some one has to pay for towing all the F1 fans out of the crap last month.
Theres also £6 handling charge for booking. So 2 roving grandstand tickets, car parking and handling charges cost £181, and thats as cheap as it will get as prices go up considerably in the new year.
Seriously thinking of giving it a miss -the cost of fuel, gate tickets, hotel and parking make the weekend well over £500 - I can do Valencia for the same money and I wont be miles away from the track !
OK the tickets are discounted but what really p##sed me of was when you read the web page it states that 'CAR PARKING IS EXTRA'
Not only is it extra, its £25 for the weekend !
Obviously some one has to pay for towing all the F1 fans out of the crap last month.
Theres also £6 handling charge for booking. So 2 roving grandstand tickets, car parking and handling charges cost £181, and thats as cheap as it will get as prices go up considerably in the new year.
Seriously thinking of giving it a miss -the cost of fuel, gate tickets, hotel and parking make the weekend well over £500 - I can do Valencia for the same money and I wont be miles away from the track !
Last edited: