multistrada seats

Trevor

New member
Any advice would be welcome . I have a 2010 Multistrada and being 6'2" I would like to sit little further back. There are so many after market seats out there but most concentrate on hight or comfort. not sitting position. any ideas please. Trevor
 
Hi and welcome. I know they are not close to you but two I've used I would use again.

Else Made custom upholstery Alistair is a great bloke to deal with


What I would say in advance is , both do quality work so it might be worth asking them what's their timeline like as the good ones always seem to have a queue. Also, it's probably prudent to get hold of a second standard seat so you still have one to ride the bike whilst other seat is away being dealt with.

I'm sure a few others will step forward with som reccomendations too.
 
Back
Top Bottom