Tassels , cowboy boots & a tiger head belt buckleGave the new romantic and goth looks a miss then![]()
I did have a spiky hair punk phase in the 70’s
Anyway back to the thread
Tassels , cowboy boots & a tiger head belt buckleGave the new romantic and goth looks a miss then![]()
What's the thread aboot?Anyway back to the thread
I was / am ahead of my time...Think this was ‘80
I was there....great times!!Gave the new romantic and goth looks a miss then![]()
Tassels , cowboy boots & a tiger head belt buckle
Yes I think so, I started young as she was born a couple of months after meExi, are you Chars dad?![]()
Your maths is terribleStill 30 ay ?
Could you narrow it down a bit please……Two weeks away from the forum and the usual **** is still being,well, the usual ****!
Here or there? I don’t think we had any ****s hereTwo weeks away from the forum and the usual **** is still being,well, the usual ****!
were you banned or down a coal mine?Two weeks away from the forum and the usual **** is still being,well, the usual ****!
what with the orange tan and a face like an old satchel?I did look a bit like Linda Hamilton Back in the day
mmmm ... Linda Lovelace ...... uurrrhgggghhhh ... mmmoooother ...![]()
only difference is that they actually tried to compete with those.Quite like that , the nod towards the lucky strike elephants