New Honda NT1100

Noobie

Elite Member
Subscriber
Looks like honda are using the africa twin 1100 platform and giving it some new clothes but I can't see why they are bothering. The bhp is low, the styling is more a fat scooter than a touring adventure bike and ignoring the engine visual, side on it looked like an old mv stelvio. I just can't see it selling?

Honda NT1100 static shot on sidestand


 
MCN's first ride review of their Honda NT1100 Fleet bike

What an appallingly written review. She may as well have written ....
" I rode the bike, it was nice, it has heated grips, it is comfortable , I like mussels "

There are posters on here who impart far more about the je ne sais quoi of a bike or a trip and surely that is the important part of riding a bike for most riders.
 
Back
Top Bottom