New toy purchased

Hughdg

Well-known member
Subscriber
Just pulled the pin on a new toy, it's bye bye to the DB7.
16215929530844126160699907890661.webp
 
Well, after 2 months and around 1K miles I have to admit I'm totally in awe of it. Looks (obviously a personal taste), comfort and mental performance when required but still very easy to drive around town with around 20mpg and close to 30 on a decent run.
IMG_20210612_185333.webp
 
Well, after 2 months and around 1K miles I have to admit I'm totally in awe of it. Looks (obviously a personal taste), comfort and mental performance when required but still very easy to drive around town with around 20mpg and close to 30 on a decent run.
View attachment 23682

Timeless - I was following a Volante in dark blue with cream hide at the weekend...gorgeous and sound ace - enjoy!
 
Well, after 2 months and around 1K miles I have to admit I'm totally in awe of it. Looks (obviously a personal taste), comfort and mental performance when required but still very easy to drive around town with around 20mpg and close to 30 on a decent run.
View attachment 23682
30 on a decent run, how very dare you - anything over 19 is completely unacceptable 🤣
 
Back
Top Bottom