Hi Guys,
My name is Brian and I am from Boston, MA USA. I love Ducati's and have always wanted some custom lights for the inside of my grills on the back of the tail.
After a few years and nobody making such a light, i decided to make them myself!
My website (www.brakers.com) has a video of the functionality and i have attached some photos of me messing around with a test unit.
What do you guys think???
Appreciate the feedback, cheers!
My name is Brian and I am from Boston, MA USA. I love Ducati's and have always wanted some custom lights for the inside of my grills on the back of the tail.
After a few years and nobody making such a light, i decided to make them myself!
My website (www.brakers.com) has a video of the functionality and i have attached some photos of me messing around with a test unit.
What do you guys think???
Appreciate the feedback, cheers!