Oberon bling ST4

sprogg

New member
Bought some lovely fork adjusters from Oberon. Checked they fitted the fork, looked great. Then I fitted the handle bars and....they don't fit. Anyone else had this problem? Just wondering if I have non standard bars on mine. Seems strange
 
Due to the design on the clipon there's not a lot of the fork top adjuster for ANYTHING to get a hold of so I cant say I'm that surprised.

Adjusters are handy for initial setup or those track riding often...
 
I did womder before i fore I ordered them, was just an extra little bit for the bike, not really necessary. I've emailed the, as they sell them to fit.
 
I've never seen the need for these things. You adjust the preload to suit yourself and never need to touch them again. That said, if they they were sold as suitable for an ST4 and they don't fit you are entitled to a refund.
 
Back
Top Bottom