Podcast Question ???????

dseered

New member
Whats the craic, I have just downloaded one, it was a video, no, not that sort, no sound would play though, I have also 'subscibed' does this mean it will come auto like ?
 
The subscription just means that iTunes will automatically download any updates to that podcast.

Im not sure why there was no sound. Maybe your missing a codec, but I would have thought that most podcasts would be in MP4 so that they work straight away on the new iPod video devices.
 
Try downloading one in itunes from the "photoshop TV episodes" series, I know these work OK on my mac, they are big files, 48 meg so take a while to download

There is a volume adjust control in the podcast, in itunes, click on the podcast, then command - i ( or control click>get info) this brings up the info box, go to "options" tab and check where the volume slider is set. That should then work OK
 
Back
Top Bottom