Police wasting time and money

Reassuring to know that Canadian rozzers are even bigger knob jockeys than Welsh ones. 😡

The lad on the bike was a lot calmer than I would have been. I guess when the police carry guns and act like that, it was probably for the best. I hope this piece of filth loses his job and the biker gets compensated greatly for this.

 
That Welsh piece of shit was a complete wanker, he even stopped them for "slowing down" as they were approaching a tractor !!
At least they had number plates fitted, unlike the farmers that passed by with no number plates on their trailers !!

Utterly, utterly unbelievable & a complete jobs-worth, I just cannot express how annoyed that makes me !! :mad:

I know, to date the two motorcyclists have heard nothing, but I feel the chief Welsh cop should offer a written apology to both of them.
 
British Police - sending out the right message

1714324542075.webp
 
Back
Top Bottom