Quotations

"Almost everyone can name the Moors murders Ian Brady and Myra Hindley, due to their crimes. of abducting and killing 5 children, a chilling story that lasts to this day.

But how many can identify the name of the killer, (or indeed the death toll and casualties) of the Manchester Arena bombing in 2017?

Is it by design that these 'people' are erased from mainstream?

Is it on purpose?

- It was Salman Abedi by the way, with the help of his brother, killing 23 people, mostly young kids.

But don't dare repeat the name, or the religion."

It's a sign of a false flag event. Like the Bataclan in France - about 180 supposed deaths if I recall...never hear about it.

"Almost everyone can name the Moors murders Ian Brady and Myra Hindley, due to their crimes. of abducting and killing 5 children, a chilling story that lasts to this day.

But how many can identify the name of the killer, (or indeed the death toll and casualties) of the Manchester Arena bombing in 2017?

Is it by design that these 'people' are erased from mainstream?

Is it on purpose?

- It was Salman Abedi by the way, with the help of his brother, killing 23 people, mostly young kids.

But don't dare repeat the name, or the religion."

1717175379880.png

Anon -

"Great news. I went into Tesco in Skipton this afternoon and there is a huge banner at the entrance saying that Tesco is now a safe place for homosexuals.

I wasn't aware that it was an unsafe venue previously.

Having said which I don't take a great deal of interest, and it could be that homosexuals were hunted down and killed in the dairy aisle."

Back