rossi apreciation page, Gizmo's rule applies

gordj65

New member
I'm declaring Gizmo's rule here. only come on here if your saying something decent about rossi. NO negative opinions, wise cracks or dodgy pics. Let people have their own fun. without the dis likers
 
hey i can be serious sometimes, just thought it would be nice for the rossi fans to be able to put their own stuff up free from digs about him, thats why i invoked Gizmos rule. as tyou know not a rossi fan myself but trish was upset that we rip the p out of him at every oppertunity so thought i was doing the decent thing for once.
 
hey i can be serious sometimes, just thought it would be nice for the rossi fans to be able to put their own stuff up free from digs about him, thats why i invoked Gizmos rule. as tyou know not a rossi fan myself but trish was upset that we rip the p out of him at every oppertunity so thought i was doing the decent thing for once.

You being nice!!!!! Think thats what might be throwin people off:p
on topic hope to hell he can get at least close to his old self tomorrow, not that it will shut his dislikers up, but will give us rossi fans something to cheer aboot
 
The pizzas in his Pizzaria are brilliant and the shop is amazing. Very yellow but amazing.:D

Whether you're a fan or not you've got to admire the guy for his sheer riding skill.:thumbs:
 
I'm a Rossi fan, but also Stoner / Pedrosa / Crutchlow / and to a degree Lorenzo, (he's hungry, determined and good but a little young and full of himself)
The fact is, there are those who'll hate and those who'll idolise, I grew up with a brother who was a football mad freak, I saw him go form loving one player to detesting the same player once he switched teams, how does that work? Someones either good or they're not.

Rossi is good, everyone knows this, (yes, he's getting 'old' in GP terms), the Yamaha M1 wouldn't be what it is without him, nor would their sales be as good without his promotion of the brand over the years he raced there.

Stoner is good, (was now he's technically never going to race GP again), again, people know this but many chose to bitch about him because he's not a walking bucket of charisma and shows when he's annoyed that something hasn't gone right.

Between the two and the changes, I believe one thing is proven.

Much as I love Ducati and their innovation and style, the bike is not right in some way, it's simply not competitive or working as well as it should.
I don't know why, I'd have loved to see lots of Ducati podiums this season and last season but it wasn't to be.

Despite how good a rider / driver is, there have historically been few that can jump from one to another and simply 'make it work right for them'

I believe Rossi will once again become competitive when he returns to Yamaha, I think he'll have a harder time up against Lorenzo as he has improved and become more consistent but I certainly don't imagine him finishing between 7th and 10th frequently.

I would have liked to have seen him go to Honda, to make the Lorenzo / Rossi battles that are sure to occur, more interesting.

Hopefully, Ducati will pull something out of the hat next season and we'll see some wins for them.
 
Back
Top Bottom