Saddest news - RIP DesmoHyper

Dox

Elite Member
Subscriber
I'm sorry to bring this news to you all...I've just been told that DesmoHyper lost his battle this morning. Official cause being peritonitis.

May he rest in peace.

And everyone who can, please raise a glass to him in his honour.

Rest in peace John.

Jesus Christ lads I was only thinking of him may desmo - John rest in peace I will absolutely miss his banter his wit and his honesty I'm feeling gutted 😭truly truly shocked my thoughts are with his family at this difficult time.

Last edited:
Fucking hell.

Firstly Dox, although incredibly sad news, I know you knew John and that couldn't have been easy to hear or pass on.

When you're in a forum bubble, sometimes you forget the real world still exists and it's incredibly sad events like this that brings in reminders. It's truly shocking and sad news

I liked Desmo like most in this forum did. He will be a sad loss to the forum but more so to his friends and loved ones and my condolences go to them. ❤️❤️

That's so sad, he was a bright shining light...

Edit: Remembered this and found it on a search... RIP DesmoHyper (Alias HyperDildo)

DesmoHyper.jpeg

Last edited:
I had to read this a few times. Absolutely gutted to hear this. Larger than life, highly irreverent but most of all fun and seemed such a genuine guy.
Bugger.
I bet (hope) he’s causing trouble wherever he is now.
RIP

Foook 🙁😭😭

How f&&king sad and unexpected is that? He always said he was going to die young, reckoned he wouldn’t even make 40, but he did, just. I liked DH, I envied his ability to say exactly what he felt, he’ll be sadly missed.

My thoughts and best wishes are with his wife & kids.

Sad, sad, sad. It just shows life is so fleeting, enjoy it while you can 👍

@GOAT there isn't anything we can do, like you say. His family want time to come to terms with their loss...not that they will ever fully be able to.

He was just over 40yo, but lived live at 150mph...it's very sad, but he'd be the first to confirm, it's not the years in the life, but the life in the years. I'm sure that all of us reading that know it's true, and try to live by it as best we can. The trouble is, when someone like that passes, they leave a deeper hole.

Like everyone I'm gutted, Desmo was one of tbe guys who would always make you laugh no matter what he was going through, it's been said by others also but we see parts of personalities on this forum without knowing the bigger picture and I think that can make it harder. I lost a colleague at work last weekend very suddenly (another Italian) and it hits much harder than you expect.

RIP Desmo, dildo, John you will be sadly missed by everyone you came into contact with, one of a kind in a really good way, I'll down a port in your honour sir 🍷

@GOAT there isn't anything we can do, like you say. His family want time to come to terms with their loss...not that they will ever fully be able to.

He was just over 40yo, but lived live at 150mph...it's very sad, but he'd be the first to confirm, it's not the years in the life, but the life in the years. I'm sure that all of us reading that know it's true, and try to live by it as best we can. The trouble is, when someone like that passes, they leave a deeper hole.
Errr, @Dox DesmoHyper’s account t was viewing this thread at 11.34pm last night. Is that you ? Or does someone else have his login?

If John's/desmos family are looking through his correspondence here sometime in the future I'd like to offer my condolences and say his spirit and personality is going to be seriously missed as true and a truthful a member I have ever had the pleasure of bouncing off!! I looked forward to his taking the piss out of me and being able to laugh at himself, lots of love the skitz aka Jay

This is such unexpected and heartbreaking news. His posts will be sorely missed. Lively and colorful, he made it clear he was going to live life his way no matter what anyone thought. At the same time he really seemed to respect and enjoy the company of the members here which made him a very likeable person. I like to think he is not resting in peace but still going full steam ahead. Here's to you DesmoHyper, Balls to the Wall in the afterlife!

Back